"Wired" is the two-part season 2 premiere of The Zeta Project.
- As a result of the events of "Absolute Zero", Dr. Selig has been moved into protection. Bennett is still curious about what Selig was up to and asks Zeta about it.
- The purpose of the module in Zeta's head is revealed in "The Hologram Man"
- Buss refers to a time Zeta made Ro a weapon in a factory in Detroit, something not depicted on the show.
Home video releases
- Meg has an Adam Heat poster. Whether she was just a fan of Heat or she knew Zeta had once impersonated Heat is unknown.
- During the interrogation, Zeta morphs into people he has morphed into before: the Asian man in Fenton Botanical Gardens, Roland De Fleures and Miss Martel, Agent West and the elderly lady on the train in "West Bound". Later, he also morphs into Sheriff Morgan, Krick, Nelson Arroyo and Eli Selig.
- When Zeta is being dissected the second time, his leg has been removed. When it comes time for him to escape, it's suddenly back on him.
|Diedrich Bader|| Zeta|
NSA Agent (uncredited)
|Julie Nathanson||Rosalie "Ro" Rowan|
|Kurtwood Smith||Agent Bennet|
|Michael Rosenbaum|| Agent West|
Dummy synthoid (uncredited)
|Dominique Jennings||Agent Rush|
|Blayn Barbosa||Bucky Buenaventura|
|Jim Wise||Dr. Byrne|
|Vanessa Marshall|| VidPhone Operator|
Female synthoid (uncredited)
|Larry Cedar|| Gate Guard|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.