I use to watch Batman: The Animated Series when it was on Fox Kids. Then I started watching Superman: The Animated Series and The New Batman Adventures when it was on Kids!WB (before it was called CW4Kids, what's up with that?). When Justice League was coming to Cartoon Network, in my head I was like "finally, a Justice League cartoon which won't be like Super Friend".
There are a lot of questions left unanswered in Justice League Unlimited, the entire DC Animated Universe in general, that got me thinking:
- What's become of Thanagar? Is the resistance still fighting the Gordanians? Are they still going after Shayera Hol? Will she forever remain an exile from her homeworld?
- Whatever happened to Professor Hamilton? Despite realizing how low he sunk does he still fear/hate Superman, even after he gave his apologetic speech to the public. What was his reaction when he found out Galetea's dead (if she really is dead)? Did this increase his hatred for Superman and Supergirl (especially her for killing his "daughter") any further? Did he quit Project Cadmus when they ceased their operations against the Justice League or was he fired? I wonder if all this and more would have lead him into becoming the supervillain Ruin. One thing is certain, he won't be able to get his revenge on Supergirl now that she's living in the 31st century with the Legion, unless he finds out somehow and will continue his "legacy" against the superheroes.
- What was Captain Marvel's reaction when he found out Lex Luthor had tricked everyone into believing he has changed? Did he felt stupid for believing him? Did he realize he was wrong about the League after Superman's speech? Did he and Superman ever patch things up?
- Brainiac was destroyed by Flash and a part of him survived in Lex's mind, but now he's appears to be gone when Darkseid returned. Are there still remnants of Brainiac somewhere? He survives until the 31st century, and traveled back through time to kill Clark Kent as a teenager. How was he able to reconstruct himself? When did he found out Clark is Superman? Did he knew all along? If he did, he may have kept that information to himself (even from Lex).
- Does Clark ever tell Lois he is Superman?
- Does Carter Hall and Shayera become a couple? Does John Stewart still have feelings for her?
- Is Superman really the last son of Krypton? Are Jax-Ur and Mala really gone?
- Did Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson ever patch things up?
- Whatever happened to Selina Kyle?
- Have we really seen the last of Gorilla Grodd?
Here's my main page.