|This article is written from the Real World perspective|
- "The Main Man" - Preserver's Computer (uncredited)
- "Identity Crisis" - Bizarro
- "Brave New Metropolis" - Alternate Superman
- "Bizarro's World" - Bizarro
- "Little Big Head Man" - Bizarro
- "Knight Time" - Scientist #1 (uncredited)
- Tim Daly provided the voice of Superman for nearly every episode of Superman: The Animated Series. The only episodes Daly wasn't credited for was "The Last Son of Krypton, Part I" and "New Kids in Town".
- Due to being detained by other contractual obligations, Daly was replaced by George Newbern and Christopher McDonald for later DCAU productions.
- Daly later reprises his role as Superman in several DC Universe Animated Original Movies (Non-DCAU movies): Superman: Brainiac Attacks (alongside Dana Delany as Lois Lane, George Dzundza as Perry White, David Kaufman as Jimmy Olsen, Mike Farrell as Jonathan Kent, and Shelley Fabares as Martha Kent), Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (alongside Kevin Conroy as Batman, and Clancy Brown as Lex Luthor), the sequel Superman/Batman: Apocalypse (alongside Conroy as Batman, Susan Eisenberg as Wonder Woman, and Ed Asner as Granny Goodness), and as one of several actors in Justice League: Doom to reprise their DCAU role.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.