FANDOM


  • I'm not so fond of the JL Unlimited series, although I admit it is good that it was created for a number of reasons:

    1. Hawkgirl/Shayera returns and rejoins the league (Is there anyone who didn't want her to?)

    2. Diana and Shayera make peace with each other

    3. Diana's exile from her home is lifted (something which I never thought would happen, but am SO GLAD DID!)

    4. Ending of finale episode is better/happier than 'Starcrossed' - a much better way to end the JL(U) series as well

      Loading editor
    • I like the JLU season 2 ending better. The whole League shatters into pieces and Divided We Fall ends with all the pieces regrouping and starting to heal. And with Epilogue, it closes up the scars nicely.

        Loading editor
    • The League shattering to pieces is one of the very reasons why I dislike the Season 2 ending.

        Loading editor
    • Site Looker wrote: The League shattering to pieces is one of the very reasons why I dislike the Season 2 ending.

      Oh sorry, you were referring to season 2 in Unlimited, not the original series - some people call Season 2 in the Unlimited SEASON 4, that's what confused me.

        Loading editor
    • Site Looker wrote:

      Site Looker wrote: The League shattering to pieces is one of the very reasons why I dislike the Season 2 ending.

      Oh sorry, you were referring to season 2 in Unlimited, not the original series - some people call Season 2 in the Unlimited SEASON 4, that's what confused me.

      I liked the Starcrossed ending too, but the Divided We Fall ending is better. What I really don't like is the Alive!/Destroyer ending. It just shows a bunch of League members chasing villains down the Metro Tower. Worse, there isn't an Unlimited Season 4, leaving the whole thing hanging right there.

        Loading editor
    • I guess that's your opinion. Mine I've already made.

        Loading editor
    • Site Looker wrote: I guess that's your opinion. Mine I've already made.

      ok.

        Loading editor
    • What problems did you have with Justice League Unlimited? Personally, I thought it was fantastic, and in some ways surpassed the original.

        Loading editor
    • Dr. Anonymous1 wrote: What problems did you have with Justice League Unlimited? Personally, I thought it was fantastic, and in some ways surpassed the original.

      CHANGES: Like Green Lantern's and Hawkgirl's appearance - without her original outfit and especially her mask there are times when it's almost hard to believe she's the same person, especially when she's mostly referred to by her real name. And why did GL shave his head and grow a beard? There are also a few slight changes between relationships with some characters. Also with so many new heroes the original seven don't get as much spotlight as they used to, especially together in a group like the old times. I know there are at least two episodes in the Unlimited series where they do fight together, but still.

        Loading editor
    • An anonymous contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.