We do not cover Teen Titans, however, according to IMDB, Scott Menville did voice Robin in Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu.
- Per this, video games are not canon. ― Thailog 20:07, 2 May 2007 (UTC)
- True, but it does deserve mention. Perhaps under Appearances with a superscript "non-canon" similar to a "cameo" flag. --22.214.171.124 21:51, 2 May 2007 (UTC)
Robin also needs an image change. What about this? ― Thailog 15:57, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
- Bah. I meant to name it "TNBA", obviously... ― Thailog 15:57, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
No one objected, so I went ahead. ― Thailog 11:30, 13 March 2007 (UTC)
Expansion on the Expansion?
As of today (11 October 2013), this article has the Expansion template on it. What sections of the article need to be expanded so we can get rid of it? Damaijin (talk) 22:10, October 11, 2013 (UTC)
- I don't think it requires much expansion. --Tupka217 05:24, October 12, 2013 (UTC)
Shouldn't we list him under Tim Drake? I mean if you go by the time line his current and present appearance is that of a middle age man.MrAnonymous (talk) 06:41, September 17, 2016 (UTC)MrAnonymous
- So is Batman. We don't go chronological for names and images. We go by most recognizable identity and appearance. ― Thailog 21:54, September 18, 2016 (UTC)