A Couple of Things
- The character's last name was actually Ventrix, though the pronunciation sounds like Ventriss. I've changed the appropriate pages.
- This is a minor character involved with several even more minor characters. Are Helen and Kimberly Ventrix deserving of their own articles?
- This may be something that applies to other characters as well (like the mobsters of Killer Croc's first appearance).
- Sam Giddell may warrant his own page, if only for his contributions: he furthered the work of Dr. Karos (who is only mentioned in this particular episode). The work, of course, was the invisibility plastic. It's not much, but the contribution may seem significant enough to warrant inclusion (which would also make him a scientist to add).
- Likewise, Dr. Karos could have an article, but the only known information about him is that he created the plastic, decided not to collaborate with WayneTech, and died shortly thereafter. I'll have to double check, but his work may have been mentioned in the Batman Beyond episode "Sneak Peek".
- I'd say if a character is given a name, they deserve an article. In some of the cases you mention, they would be very short articles. --BoneGnawer 03:09, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
- Ok. I'll try and write some up for them in the near future. - NakedSamurai 05:05, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.