"No Man's an Island" is the sixth episode of the fourth season of Static Shock. It premiered on February 21, 2004.
Static and Hotstreak are captured and taken to a mysterious island for scientific experiments. Now they have one goal: to escape the island alive.
- The "previously" section retells the events of "Junior".
- As a result of this episode, Alva drops his grudge against Static, as seen in "Kidnapped".
- Rubberband Man wears a new uniform.
Home video releases
- The nurse's cap is miscolored brown in one scene.
- Junior tore off his armbands and belt at the end of "Junior," but he's wearing them when he is turned back into a human.
- The staffs used by Alva's goons are similar in appearance to the weapons disintegrator that Kanto gave Bruno Mannheim in the Superman: The Animated Series episode "Tools of the Trade".
- During the chase in the jungle with the droids, several musical cues resemble music from Star Wars.
|Phil LaMarr||Static/Virgil Hawkins|
|Jason Marsden|| Gear/Richie Foley|
Edwin Alva, Jr. (uncredited)
|Danica McKellar|| Frieda Goren|
|Kerrigan Mahan||Edwin Alva|
|Kadeem Hardison||Rubberband Man|
Hotstreak: (inside a stolen car) Now this is what I call a hot car!
Hotstreak: It's some kind of high-tech something or other.