Thanks Redemption, for putting up our October 2006 feature. --BoneGnawer 11:54, 2 October 2006 (UTC)
Green Arrow has been nominated.
- Approve (I suggest the boxing glove arrow photo for the condensed article) --BoneGnawer 18:32, 20 February 2007 (UTC)
- She gets my vote! - NakedSamurai 23:07, 24 March 2007 (UTC)
- Agreed -BoneGnawer 19:13, 27 May 2007 (UTC)
- Also in agreement! - NakedSamurai 22:24, 28 May 2007 (UTC)
- I think there still are some language issues needing to be addressed.
- After Batman pumbled birdseed on the trio
- he clinged to the top pipes for life as Penguin laughed
- Once those are fixed, I think this article could be a good contender for featured article. ― Thailog 10:21, 4 July 2007 (UTC)
- I'd like to see the redlinks were addressed, some expansion and some more images. If those happen before Dec. 1st, I'll endorse the article. As the article exists today, I oppose the nomination. --BoneGnawer 22:34, 7 November 2007 (UTC)
I am suggesting the following addition to the process:
- If an article is not nominated or successfully voted for a particular month's Featured Article by the 28th day of the month (26th in the case of February), then it is an Administrator's responsibility to re-run a previously used Featured Article by duplicating the contents of the past Featured Article into the upcoming one. The choice of the article to be re-run is at the Administrator's discretion.
Does anyone know if a redirect would work, or would we end up with "#REDIRECT [[OLDARTICLE]]" on the front page. --BoneGnawer 18:41, 20 February 2007 (UTC)
- I agree. Though I'm not sure about the redirect link. I guess we can try it out or wait and see. ― Thailog 18:43, 20 February 2007 (UTC)
I just tested it. The redirect works. I'm adding the procedure to the project page. --BoneGnawer 12:19, 21 February 2007 (UTC)
- Hmmm, i see your point. I shall change it over. -- WarioLoaf 22:38, 15 July 2007 (UTC)
- How's that? -- WarioLoaf 23:06, 15 July 2007 (UTC)
- I still think we can live without it. Banners are supposed to be informative, not decorative. ― Thailog 23:17, 15 July 2007 (UTC)