|Static Shock episode|
|Airdate:||April 5, 2003|
|Animation Services by:||Tama Production Co., LTD.|
|Written by:||Christopher Simmons|
|Directed by:||Denys Cowan|
|Episode images (5)|
"Consequences" is the ninth episode of the third season of Static Shock. It originally aired April 5, 2003.
Virgil is acting particularly arrogant and showy, which results in Daisy getting injured and sent to the Hospital after Static is fighting with Puff and Onyx. Filled with guilt, Static shuns everyone and risks losing control in pursuit of justice to redeem himself.
- Puff alludes to her foiled attempt to be a bounty hunter in "Bent Out of Shape".
- Trina Jessup reappears. She was last seen in "Pop's Girlfriend".
Home video releases
- This episode was produced for season 2, but not aired until season 3. This is why Static dons his original uniform, why Richie does not appear as Gear, and why Daisy has her old look.
- When Puff blows up the TV set at the bar, the ensuing explosion is reused footage from the scene of the Superman: The Animated Series episode "My Girl," in which Mr. Eelan blows a vat of hot lead off its support.
- When Daisy stumbled, her chest took the impact and there was no rubble at her feet. However, in the next scene when she's unconscious, there's a block of granite nearby.
- When Mrs. Watkins was first featured in "Tantrum," she spoke with a heavy West Indian accent. However, there's no sign of the accent in this episode.
- One of the posters at the Dakota Multiplex advertises the movie "Giant Iron", a parody of the Warner Bros. animated film The Iron Giant.
- This is the only episode in which Shiv acts outside of a group.
| Previously produced episode:|
| Episodes of|
| Next produced episode:|
"The Big Leagues"
| Previously aired episode:|
| Next aired episode:|
"Romeo in the Mix"