Batman is the name of a mysterious vigilante operating in Gotham City. There have been two heroes that have used the identity of Batman, as well as a known alternate universe Batman and a robot duplicate of the original Batman.
- Bruce Wayne, the original Batman, Gotham City vigilante operating between the late 20th through early 21st centuries and founding member of the Justice League
- Terry McGinnis, the second Batman, Gotham City vigilante operating during the mid to late 21st century and member of the Justice League Unlimited
- Batman (Justice Lord), an alternate universe's Bruce Wayne and member of the Justice Lords
- Batman (duplicant), a robotic duplicate of Bruce Wayne created by the computer H.A.R.D.A.C.
- Batman (Brainiac construct), a nano-tech duplicate of Bruce Wayne created by the Luthor/Brainiac hybrid.
- 50s Batman, the Batman of Matt's imagination.
- 80s Batman, the Batman of Carrie's imagination.
- You may also be looking for one of the several animated television series, movies, or video games about the exploits of Batman and his partners, such as:
- Batman: The Animated Series (seasons 3 & 4 were titled The Adventures of Batman and Robin)