|Base:||NSA headquarters, hovervan|
|Voiced by:||Michael Rosenbaum|
West's NSA career was fraught with mistakes and poor judgment. While he still posed a threat to Zeta's freedom in his own right, he would just as often fumble a capture and allow him to slip away. His messes would sometimes endanger innocents and Zeta would have to save them.
West was the only NSA agent on the Fenton City train with Zeta and Ro. He ignored orders to wait for backup and tried to capture the fugitives himself. Without his holoscanner, he resorted to poking people and asking if they were a synthoid. In the end, he did corner Zeta but accidentally damaged the train when his gun went off; Zeta escaped after saving the train and West escaped being blamed.
While he somehow managed to hold onto his job, West's bungling — which had grown to include blowing up the NSA hover-van, handcuffing Bennet to his desk and arresting the bureau chief — eventually got him and Agent Lee assigned to an out-of-the-way dead-end lead. Unexpectedly, they did indeed catch up with Zeta here, finding him, Ro, and Krick, a bounty hunter at an abandoned candy factory. By the time it was over, though, West was left hanging from a catwalk, giving Lee (whose perspective toward Zeta had been changed by the encounter) an excuse to save him and let Zeta escape yet again.
When the NSA had captured Zeta's accomplice Bucky Buenaventura, West was forced to watch him. West then let him have computer access to show him how he could beat a video game; this allowed Bucky to escape. The agent followed that up by mistakenly shooting at a captured Zeta, damaging the NSA's plane and allowing the synthoid to escape too.
- "The Accomplice"
- "His Maker's Name"
- "Change of Heart"
- "West Bound"
- "Taffy Time"
- "Ro's Reunion"
- "Absolute Zero"
- "Hunt in the Hub"
- "Cabin Pressure"
- "On the Wire"
- "The River Rising"
- On the old website for The Zeta Project, West was said to have been part of "Scout Unit Four" with Lee and after they "botch a chance to capture Zeta at the Wood Valley Maryland hoverbus station... [they] get assigned to Agent Bennet's personal detail as their punishment." 
- Agent West shares hair color, a surname, and a voice actor with Wally West. The characters are never said to be related but it's certainly being implied.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Bader, Hilary J. (writer) & Maltby, Tim (director) (May 5, 2001). "Taffy Time". The Zeta Project. Season 1. Episode 10 (airdate). Episode 10 (production). Kids WB!.
- ↑ His first name was never mentioned in the show but was part of the WB The Zeta Project website, transcribed at World's Finest Online/
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Weldon, Lyle (writer) & Davies, Rob, Miller, Olaf (directors) (July 27, 2002). "Cabin Pressure". The Zeta Project. Season 2. Episode 10 (airdate). Episode 22 (production). Kids WB!.
- ↑ Goodman, Robert (writer) & Geda, Curt (director) (January 27, 2001). "The Accomplice". The Zeta Project. Season 1. Episode 1 (airdate). Episode 1 (production). Kids WB!.
- ↑ Goodman, Stacey Liss, Goodman, Robert (writers) & Doucette, Bob (director) (March 10, 2001). "West Bound". The Zeta Project. Season 1. Episode 6 (airdate). Episode 6 (production). Kids WB!.
- ↑ Diamond, Paul (writer) & Geda, Curt (director) (March 31, 2001). "Hicksburg". The Zeta Project. Season 1. Episode 7 (airdate). Episode 7 (production). Kids WB!.
- ↑ Fogel, Rich, Dini, Paul (writers) & Lim, Kyung-Won (director) (April 7, 2001). "Countdown". Batman Beyond. Season 3. Episode 12 (airdate). Episode 52 (production). Kids WB!.
- ↑ Goodman, Robert, Hopps, Kevin (writers) & Geda, Curt (director) (March 23, 2002). "Absolute Zero". The Zeta Project. Season 1. Episode 13 (airdate). Episode 13 (production). Kids WB!.
- ↑ transcribed at World's Finest Online/